The Financial Supervision Act applies to the activities of our company. One of the requirements arising from this Act is that we have to inform you in a timely manner about who we are and how we work.
Therefore, in this service guide, we provide you with the most important information about our company. Should you wish to learn more about certain subjects, then please feel free to contact us. In this paragraph, you will find the most important details about our company:
Meijers Credit B.V Van Heuven Goedhartlaan 935 1181 LD Amstelveen P.O. Box 707 1180 AS AMSTELVEEN
tel: +31 (20) 642 05 24 fax: +31 (20) 642 0716
e-mail: email@example.com internet : http://www.meijerscredit.nl/
Registration AFM register nr 12042582 Registration Chamber of Commerce Amsterdam nr 53998790.
Who we are Meijers Credit B.V. is an advisor within the field of insurances and other financial services. Our job is, together with you, to make an inventory of the risks that you face. Then, jointly, we look at which risks have to be insured. Hereby, we provide advice on which products, in our opinion, best fit with your requirements and personal circumstances.
As well as this advice, we also guide the contacts between you and the insurance company with which you place the insurances.
Our office was established in 2008, and is active in the Netherlands and outside of the Netherlands through our colleagues in the Worldwide Broker Network (WBN), Internet: http://www.wbnglobal.com/.
What we can do for you
- We make an inventory of your current insurance package and with this, provide insurance advice together with an explanation;
- We advise you in finding and entering into the insurances and financial products that you require;
- For an insurance, we check the policy provided by the insurers;
- During the course of the insurance you can obtain an explanation about and make changes to the financial products that you have entered into through our mediation; and
- Should you suffer loss, then you can obtain advice on how you should deal further with this and we will support you in the settlement of the loss.
Which insurers do we involve in our advice?
From the beginning we have worked with specialised insurers. On the basis of our professional knowledge, we have selected a number of these. We take a look at which products of these companies best fit your specific requirements.
Freedom of advice
It is important for you to know that we have absolutely no contractual obligations with any financial establishments to specifically include the products of those establishments in our advice.
Meijers Assurantiën B.V., has an interest in our company.
How are we remunerated?
From the financial establishment with which your contract is entered into, we receive monetary compensation that forms part of the premium that you are charged. If you are provided with extra services, for which you are charged directly, we will inform you of this in advance. What do we expect from you?
- That in each case, you provide the correct details, amongst others, with regard to insurances in force elsewhere. This is in your own interest. Should, in the event of loss, it comes to light later on that you have provided incorrect or insufficient information, then it could, for example, be the case that, on the basis of the insurance terms and conditions, the insurer is entitled not to compensate, or not to fully compensate, this loss;
- That you inform us or the insurer about any changes with regard to your business or insured items. For example change of address, a change business activities, and a change in the Chamber of Commerce;
- That you check the documents that you receive. In particular, when policy changes were given by telephone. But also in other cases, mistakes or misunderstandings can sometimes arise during communication. Have the registration plates or other details been recorded properly?, is the cover correct? If anything is unclear or if the information is incorrect, please give us a call. We will then follow this up and, if necessary, make corrections;
- Timely payment of the premiums.
We wish to be very accessible to our clients. You can contact us in the following ways:
Meijers Credit B.V. P.O. Box 707 1180 AS AMSTELVEEN
Telephone: +31 (20) 642 05 24 Fax: +31 (20) 642 07 16
During the week, we are open from Monday to Thursday from 08.30 to 17.30 hours and on Friday from 08.30 to 17.00 hours. If nobody is available at the office, you can leave a message on our answer machine. Your call will then be returned on the next working day.
For urgent cases, such as accident, death or major loss, you can reach us on telephone number:: +31 (6) 22 235 375.
If you provide us with an instruction by telephone (for example, a change in your situation), please then confirm this either by post, fax +31 (20) 642 07 16, or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terminating the relationship
You have the right to terminate the relationship with our office at any time. You can ask the relevant insurance company to transfer any insurances in force to the advisor of your choice. We may also take the initiative to terminate the relationship with you. This is without prejudice to the fact that existing insurance contracts continue to exist.
Should you have a complaint about the way something has been dealt with or our way of working in general, or about inadequate information about the way in which we work, we ask that you inform us of this as quickly as possible. Following receipt of your complaint, we will contact you quickly.
All complaints will be dealt with by the Management.
Dutch law applies to our provision of services.